Friday, January 16, 2009

3 Birthdays!!!

I am definitely behind on my birthdays:( Back in Nov., Michele had a birthday. But instead of celebrating her birthday....we used that day to SURPRISE Marj for her 60th. Then, in Dec. on Marj's birthday, we celebrated Michele's 52nd. When I was 10 years old, Michele was born. I was so excited to have another sister! She was so cute and could say about 100 words by the time she was 1 year old. The big one was vacination...:) I never needed dolls cause I had the REAL thing! Loved being Michele and Mindy's second mother. Happy Birthday Michele, sorry this was late.
Here are the "sisters"...Marj, Mindy, Michele, and Me! Happy 60th Marj... she and I are only 18 months apart... I really don't remember her being born - But we sure had a great childhood playing on the homestead with all our cousins and grandparents....

Jack came along when I was just about 21.....he was 1 year old at our wedding. He's such a talented brother, a GREAT hunter and fisherman...plus being an EXCELLENT shot both bow and gun. That came from Mom and Dad...Mom being a super markswoman. Oh, and an amazing water skier! There's not much he doesn't excel at... Happy 41st Birthday Jack!


No comments: