Saturday, February 21, 2009

My BIRTHDAY !!

O.K...this is a little backward...don't know why this happens...:( This is my first birthday as a "Mimi" to John....it was almost his bedtime when we got to their house...you can see how enthused he is Ha.
Now, the signs were for the fireplace that I'm standing in front of...But Keith thought it would be funny so here's the shot :) We were at Shady Maple for my FREE birthday dinner. Keith's favorite night at Shady is Wed..Prime Rib night...just so happens - My birthday was on Wed. Feb. 18th!!!

Back to John giving me my gift...It was so much fun...you can't help but laugh when you're around him - look at those "devilish" eyes...


This was what our plates looked like before we stared to eat...everything was so good and just look at that Prime Rib mmmmm



No comments: