Monday, June 22, 2009

Front Bedroom Finished!!!

The throw on the bed covers my ALL WHITE quilt because our cat, Nala, loves to sleep on this bed! Kathy and Scott gave us this throw which reads; Angels are Often Disguised as FRIENDS...Keith and I KNOW this to be very very TRUE!
These dolls were gifts from 2 different friends. I've named them "The Marie & Marj, Michele & Mindy" dolls. Those of you who don't know...Michele and I are the blonde sisters...and Marj and Mindy are the brunnettes. And, the beautiful pillow sham was a gift from Sharron. Who knew that when she gave it to me that it would be the perfect accent to tie the room together? Thanks!

We'd never done an accent wall color before. Keith really liked this color which Steve and Di used in their home. We are very pleased with the result. A lot of work, and we're not sure we'll ever do it again. This is one of the quilts I've made over the years. We don't plan on keeping this futon in this room forever, but the quilt sure does look nice on it.


This is a shot from the hallway into the room. We like having the hardwood floors exposed. Well, this room is FINALLY not a KIDS or TEENS room!



No comments: