Monday, November 24, 2008

Early Thanksgiving with the "KIDS"

Sat. - Keith and I were up early to get ready for the noon time meal with our kids since they're headed to TN and MD on Thanksgiving... The table was set......
I baked the bread......

And...Keith had the turkey in the deep fryer outside.... It was a sunny day but about 18 degrees first thing in the a.m... The smell of the turkey frying is just wonderful!...I never get tired of fried turkey...


Oh that smoke just floats thru the neighborhood....mmmmmmm Keith's got this down to a "T" - he has done hundreds of turkeys over the years... Hey, not everyone has a "Chef" for a husband ..!!! I'm really really lucky.
More photos to come......


1 comment:

Mitch and Barb said...

We've been eatin' good, but I could smell the bread, those pumpkin pies and that turkey cookin'!!! Yum, yum, yum!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!