Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bathroom Progress....







The top photo was taken on Tues. March 10th - Keith worked so hard to get this far...it was not an easy job. Again thanks to Tom for helping make this job a success. By Thurs. night we were both anxious to have this part of the bathroom project complete. But I couldn't even begin to paint til Keith was finished with fitting everything in just the way he wanted it. The bottom photo is me putting the 1st coat of paint on the walls -Friday late afternoon. It was starting to look good. Sat. morning we were up early and I think it was 7 a.m. when the 2nd coat of paint was going on. Keith was putting the last 1/4 round on the baseboards thru out the kitchen, dining room and living room. In between the 2nd and 3rd coat in the bathroom, I painted the 1/4 round. It was such a good feeling to KNOW that this was going to DONE. We did stop to eat breakfast at 10:30 when Steve and John popped in to say hi. At 4 p.m. I mentioned to Keith that I was really hungry for a V&S Steak Sandwich and FRIES! Next thing I knew, he was on the phone and ordering our supper. Keith put about half the furniture back before he left for the food. I took over and the "putting back" part and took a shower...It felt soooooooo good. We shared the steak sandwich and fries and had fresh strawberries for dessert. It was a perfect way to end the day. Our bodies were telling us to DO NO MORE - REST - RELAX. and we did. I'm very pleased with the progress so far. The flooring might be here this week...and we have to go for the new toilet. Today it's Sunday . We were up early and to the RV - still in storage for 1 more month. Did the food shopping and we've decided to take the day to relax!!! Tomorrow we'll be at it again.



No comments: