Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thurs. Sept. 24th

This is Dr. Pam, my plastic surg. I met her 13 years ago when she did my reconstruction surg. She and I have many interests in common including quilting. Come Dec. she is retiring - sad for me. BUT, she's invited me to visit her at their farm where she will be raising alpaca...spinning yarn and wants to also learn to weave. The land has been purchased...the house and barn etc must be built...so it will be at least a year. I gratefully accepted the invite.
After we got home from Dr. Pam's appt. - Becky came for breakfast and to pick up ALL the soda cans, tabs. and box tops for kids that most of you have been saving for Cayton. They say a BIG THANKS to EVERYONE for helping for this project to help Autism. Keep saving them!

Brad, Vivien, Keith and I went to dinner at the Greshville Inn near Boyertown. We hadn't been there for over 20 years. It's still the same inside and the food is still VERY GOOD. We needed a night with these two....we've both been so busy and before we know it, we'll be leaving in the RV.


No comments: