Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Morning Dec. 17th 2010

Good morning to all...
Keith was still in recovery at 7:30 last night...The hosp. allowed Brad and me to see Keith for a few min. He LOOKED GREAT and was awake. He was in recovery longer because he had had stomach cramps.They upped his meds and he was feeling fine...just waiting to go to his room. We couldn't touch Keith and that was hard, but we were just glad to be allowed in the recovery room to see him.
The doctor had just been in to tell Keith the GOOD NEWS. Needless to say we were all very emotional.
When I got home, the phone rang - it was Keith calling to tell me he was in his room....someone must have helped him:) He said he was tired....I guess so.
All things are possible through Christ who strengthens us:)
Now, I'm off to the hosp...more news later...Thanks again for all the prayers...they were answered:)

1 comment:

Mark and Chris said...

Atta boy Keith!!! Well done both of you.