Saturday, February 19, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY!

WHAT A DAY!!! A RECORD HIGH OF 71 DEGREES!!! AND A FREE MEAL AT SHADY MAPLE!!
AND...IT'S NOW 15 YEARS OF BEING CANCER FREE - YEAH BABY... CELEBRATE!!!
Keith and I met my girlfriend, Hetty, at Shady at 1 p.m.. It was after 4 when we left!!! but we had such a good time and when I'm with Hetty, well, we just never run out of things to talk about... The celebration will continue for at least another week...Having friends come today from DE. - John, Steve and Di are coming on Monday night - Lunch with Mindy on Tues. Then I'll have to wait til after Keith's surg. to continue ... Keith did great at Shady...but he was ready for a rest when we got home.. I understand that the chemo takes your strength away and it takes a LONG TIME to get back... I am seeing that in Keith. He is so anxious for Thurs to get here!
THANKS for ALL the birthday wishes everyone.

No comments: